Windows 2000 Support

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 18 August 2010

All users being assigned activation codes

Posted on 20:36 by Unknown
All paid users of Process Lasso are now being assigned activation codes for the up-coming version 4. Due to me not perfectly making this transition, I have caused a lot of confusion (and headaches for myself). I apologize to anyone inconvenienced.

Soon when you login to the Support area, you'll see an activation code listed along with the download options. If you aren't asked for it, don't worry.

One finally caveat is that in v3.99.10 alpha there are still some inconsistencies with the activation code. The build thinks its activated in parts, and thinks its the old free build in others. I'm correcting all this in v3.99.11 (to be released tonight).

I'm SO SORRY for the confusion. I've still got much more work to do. I need to do some database redesign to improve server and lookup efficiency, and ease of code. Also, I've got to make sure everything works with regards to the timed update subscriptions.

Whew, well here goes... Wish me luck ;). So far about half of users have been assigned keys. In order to not overload the server due to my less than optimal database structure, I'm doing it in batches.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • WARNING: Cracks for Process Lasso may modify HOSTS file
    WARNING:  Cracks for Process Lasso have been seen to modify your system HOSTS file so that you can no longer access  bitsum.com  and/or  bit...
  • Licensed user update dialog - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box
    Licensed User Update Dialog  - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box First, to be clear, the license val...
  • No more COM
    Years ago I wrote my process enumeration and management module. It primarily uses the NT Native API, giving it extended capabilities over th...
  • Process Lasso v3.65.3 beta released
    I've released the first new beta that is 100% UNICODE. I've regression tested almost all the software, though there may still be som...
  • Licensing changes ... Yes, I still call it Free. Do you?
    Starting in Process Lasso v3.50, there have been a few minor changes to the licensing. The free build has these changes: ADDED a system tray...
  • Nag annoyance reduced
    The battle to come up with a tolerable licensing system continues. I struggle with this, as I want my software to be completely free. Howeve...
  • Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors - Why the old Phenom II x6 remains a great CPU
    Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors The good old x6 Phenom II performs *almost* as fast as the latest unreleased generation of AMD proce...
  • Nag screen changes
    Hi my loyal Process Lasso users and friends. Yes, that's right, I've made many new friends during this project ;) I just wanted to l...
  • Version 6 Goes Final
    Version 6 Goes Final as v6.0.0.58 I don't even know where to start with the changes, so I'm going to refer you to two documents. Nei...
  • Code review and bug tracking continues
    This is the tedious part of pre-release work ;o. I will release a new beta though, as soon as I possibly can. Although I've got new prob...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (166)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ▼  2010 (203)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ▼  August (19)
      • A couple backports to v3.84.7
      • Graph tooltips coming (for real)
      • Process Lasso v3.99.17 beta - fixes install error ...
      • v3.99.15 beta - a solid stride forward
      • New version 4 activation system completed
      • Going beta
      • Builds coming fast, v3.99.12 alpha hits
      • New watchdog option to divide CPU % thresholds by ...
      • v3.99.11 beta coming tomorrow
      • Beware of imitators
      • v3.99.10 updated - all builds now the same (activa...
      • Activation codes assigned
      • All users being assigned activation codes
      • v3.99.10 released - but another alpha, not beta
      • Limited time home license sale (5 days)
      • Results of TrialPay experiment
      • Version 4 (v3.99) - Introducing faster load time a...
      • When does the evolution of v4 stop?
      • Activation code confusion
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile