Windows 2000 Support

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

v5.0.0.22: A build a day keeps the doctor away

Posted on 06:41 by Unknown
Here I go again with v5.0.0.22, a build I am finishing up and uploading in just a few minutes. This build does more maintenance, fixing some GUI quirks. It amazes me just how mucked up the GUI had become to be honest. The last beta series was long and convoluted, and I suppose that is the reason. Numerous new features were added. Regardless, this version has certainly come a long way in the last 4 days. No new feature additions, but lots of fixes and improvements.
  • [.22]Change.Updater: Re-enabled Server Edition automated updates
  • [.22]Fix.GUI: Fixed manual process suspension
  • [.22]Fix.GUI: Fixed quirk in Power Scheme Defaults configuration dialog
  • [.22]Change.GUI: Tweak to synchronization objects referenced in configuration dialogs
  • [.22]Change.GUI: Updated Italian

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • WARNING: Cracks for Process Lasso may modify HOSTS file
    WARNING:  Cracks for Process Lasso have been seen to modify your system HOSTS file so that you can no longer access  bitsum.com  and/or  bit...
  • Licensed user update dialog - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box
    Licensed User Update Dialog  - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box First, to be clear, the license val...
  • No more COM
    Years ago I wrote my process enumeration and management module. It primarily uses the NT Native API, giving it extended capabilities over th...
  • Process Lasso v3.65.3 beta released
    I've released the first new beta that is 100% UNICODE. I've regression tested almost all the software, though there may still be som...
  • Licensing changes ... Yes, I still call it Free. Do you?
    Starting in Process Lasso v3.50, there have been a few minor changes to the licensing. The free build has these changes: ADDED a system tray...
  • Nag annoyance reduced
    The battle to come up with a tolerable licensing system continues. I struggle with this, as I want my software to be completely free. Howeve...
  • Nag screen changes
    Hi my loyal Process Lasso users and friends. Yes, that's right, I've made many new friends during this project ;) I just wanted to l...
  • Version 6 Goes Final
    Version 6 Goes Final as v6.0.0.58 I don't even know where to start with the changes, so I'm going to refer you to two documents. Nei...
  • Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors - Why the old Phenom II x6 remains a great CPU
    Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors The good old x6 Phenom II performs *almost* as fast as the latest unreleased generation of AMD proce...
  • Code review and bug tracking continues
    This is the tedious part of pre-release work ;o. I will release a new beta though, as soon as I possibly can. Although I've got new prob...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2011 (166)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ▼  May (19)
      • v5.0.0.22: A build a day keeps the doctor away
      • v5.0.0.21: Fix failure of web links within Process...
      • v5.0.0.20: Fix to core engine memory issues seen o...
      • v5.0.0.19: Small fixes to the governor's No Sleep ...
      • v5.0.0.18: Fix auto updater in XP
      • v5.0.0.17 final - Minor fixes
      • Beta users -- be sure you got the new final
      • New real dedicated web server - and minor language...
      • v5.0.0.12 final
      • Auto update to v5.0.0.10 beta x64 would be v5.0.0....
      • v5.0.0.10 beta
      • Fixed crash seen in beta governor by some people
      • 5.0.0.9 beta
      • 32-bit standard/home auto update in beta fixed
      • v5.00.05 beta - Fixing oopsie in last couple betas
      • v5.0.0.3 - process icon optimizations and more
      • Automatic update finished for Server Edition
      • New versioning rules
      • Welcome to our new, new web server
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2010 (203)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile