Windows 2000 Support
Wednesday, 27 April 2011
Process Lasso v4.09.51 beta - quick update
Posted on 18:44
by Unknown
This is a quick update, not doing much other than cosmetics. More to come.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
WARNING: Cracks for Process Lasso may modify HOSTS file
WARNING: Cracks for Process Lasso have been seen to modify your system HOSTS file so that you can no longer access bitsum.com and/or bit...
Licensed user update dialog - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box
Licensed User Update Dialog - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box First, to be clear, the license val...
No more COM
Years ago I wrote my process enumeration and management module. It primarily uses the NT Native API, giving it extended capabilities over th...
Process Lasso v3.65.3 beta released
I've released the first new beta that is 100% UNICODE. I've regression tested almost all the software, though there may still be som...
Licensing changes ... Yes, I still call it Free. Do you?
Starting in Process Lasso v3.50, there have been a few minor changes to the licensing. The free build has these changes: ADDED a system tray...
Nag annoyance reduced
The battle to come up with a tolerable licensing system continues. I struggle with this, as I want my software to be completely free. Howeve...
Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors - Why the old Phenom II x6 remains a great CPU
Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors The good old x6 Phenom II performs *almost* as fast as the latest unreleased generation of AMD proce...
Nag screen changes
Hi my loyal Process Lasso users and friends. Yes, that's right, I've made many new friends during this project ;) I just wanted to l...
Version 6 Goes Final
Version 6 Goes Final as v6.0.0.58 I don't even know where to start with the changes, so I'm going to refer you to two documents. Nei...
Code review and bug tracking continues
This is the tedious part of pre-release work ;o. I will release a new beta though, as soon as I possibly can. Although I've got new prob...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(166)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(19)
▼
April
(13)
Process Lasso v4.09.51 beta - quick update
Process Lasso v4.09.49 beta - Delay start and Peri...
WARNING: Malware site is using Google adwords to d...
v4.09.46 beta
v4.09.45 beta released
v4.09.42 beta - Fixed existing startup config dete...
Watchdog operations fixed in v4.09.38 beta
Going Green with Process Lasso
I/O priority control added to multi-selection cont...
Keep Running extended time before restart
v4.09.36 beta - More fixes, keeping the ball rolling
v4.09.35 beta - Fixing self-restart and elevation ...
v4.09.34 BETA - Small memory leak in GUI of previo...
►
March
(27)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(20)
►
2010
(203)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(43)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment