Windows 2000 Support

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, 2 May 2009

Beta development continues

Posted on 11:27 by Unknown
I'm pleased to announce that I'm nearly done with the many feature additions and code improvements made in this latest beta series. It has been another very productive week of work. However, the beta will probably not go final for another week or two, as there is much code review and testing left to do.

I am still preparing for a new licensing model that I hope will help generate revenue without relying on any nags. In the meantime, I've introduced a temporary sale -$9.95 for one year of updates or $19.95 for lifetime of updates. I hope this will encourage more users to make the switch to the Pro version.

As a last OT note, the forum is temporary closed to new registrations (well, they require my manual approval). I've been battling with spammers attacking my forum. This started, coincidentally (?), right after I vehemently refused an offer by a company to bundle their browser extension adware with my software. I've also had other internet 'attacks' since then. I don't want to sound paranoid, but the timing is very suspicious.. There are some truly bad people out on the internet.

Well, that's all for now.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • WARNING: Cracks for Process Lasso may modify HOSTS file
    WARNING:  Cracks for Process Lasso have been seen to modify your system HOSTS file so that you can no longer access  bitsum.com  and/or  bit...
  • Licensed user update dialog - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box
    Licensed User Update Dialog  - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box First, to be clear, the license val...
  • No more COM
    Years ago I wrote my process enumeration and management module. It primarily uses the NT Native API, giving it extended capabilities over th...
  • Process Lasso v3.65.3 beta released
    I've released the first new beta that is 100% UNICODE. I've regression tested almost all the software, though there may still be som...
  • Licensing changes ... Yes, I still call it Free. Do you?
    Starting in Process Lasso v3.50, there have been a few minor changes to the licensing. The free build has these changes: ADDED a system tray...
  • Nag annoyance reduced
    The battle to come up with a tolerable licensing system continues. I struggle with this, as I want my software to be completely free. Howeve...
  • Version 6 Goes Final
    Version 6 Goes Final as v6.0.0.58 I don't even know where to start with the changes, so I'm going to refer you to two documents. Nei...
  • Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors - Why the old Phenom II x6 remains a great CPU
    Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors The good old x6 Phenom II performs *almost* as fast as the latest unreleased generation of AMD proce...
  • Nag screen changes
    Hi my loyal Process Lasso users and friends. Yes, that's right, I've made many new friends during this project ;) I just wanted to l...
  • Code review and bug tracking continues
    This is the tedious part of pre-release work ;o. I will release a new beta though, as soon as I possibly can. Although I've got new prob...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (166)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2010 (203)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (3)
      • Process Lasso v3.60 is released
      • Back-ports, and Process Lasso in Japan
      • Beta development continues
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile