Windows 2000 Support

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, 12 February 2011

If you really, really want to play...

Posted on 07:24 by Unknown
For the curious, and although there are other extensions as well, if you want to see just how fast the update is (and I actually slowed it down because it was faster than the disk), then open the command prompt. Go to the PL installation directory. Then run QuickUpgrade.exe. This will upgrade your copy (to the current version). It still needs refinement, some tweaks and fixes, etc.. but there it is.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • WARNING: Cracks for Process Lasso may modify HOSTS file
    WARNING:  Cracks for Process Lasso have been seen to modify your system HOSTS file so that you can no longer access  bitsum.com  and/or  bit...
  • Licensed user update dialog - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box
    Licensed User Update Dialog  - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box First, to be clear, the license val...
  • No more COM
    Years ago I wrote my process enumeration and management module. It primarily uses the NT Native API, giving it extended capabilities over th...
  • Process Lasso v3.65.3 beta released
    I've released the first new beta that is 100% UNICODE. I've regression tested almost all the software, though there may still be som...
  • Licensing changes ... Yes, I still call it Free. Do you?
    Starting in Process Lasso v3.50, there have been a few minor changes to the licensing. The free build has these changes: ADDED a system tray...
  • Nag annoyance reduced
    The battle to come up with a tolerable licensing system continues. I struggle with this, as I want my software to be completely free. Howeve...
  • Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors - Why the old Phenom II x6 remains a great CPU
    Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors The good old x6 Phenom II performs *almost* as fast as the latest unreleased generation of AMD proce...
  • Nag screen changes
    Hi my loyal Process Lasso users and friends. Yes, that's right, I've made many new friends during this project ;) I just wanted to l...
  • Version 6 Goes Final
    Version 6 Goes Final as v6.0.0.58 I don't even know where to start with the changes, so I'm going to refer you to two documents. Nei...
  • Code review and bug tracking continues
    This is the tedious part of pre-release work ;o. I will release a new beta though, as soon as I possibly can. Although I've got new prob...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2011 (166)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ▼  February (31)
      • v4.09.28 beta
      • Keep Running feature change in behavior
      • Warning about beta auto-updater in testing
      • v4.09.27 beta released
      • New silent auto-updater finished up
      • How the minidump works
      • v4.09.25 beta released
      • Fixed crash when checking for updates
      • New Beta, and a warning
      • Valentine's day - What?!
      • Escalating QA: Minidumps
      • v4.09.24 beta - quick update
      • Screenshot of quick upgrader
      • If you really, really want to play...
      • Releasing new beta, but you won't get to actually ...
      • It works ;)
      • How the new automated updater works
      • v4.09.22 beta looks good, moving on
      • v4.09.22 beta - Quick upload to address new defaul...
      • Process Lasso v4.09.21 beta released
      • CNET picks up v4.00.33, download links from them a...
      • Recent betas (only) may have issue applying user r...
      • New installer - our own
      • v4.00.33 - a new build from a rebuilt development VM
      • Back to it..
      • Darn tooth pain, freaking ouch
      • Oh the frustration with this corporate crapware!!
      • Bug found when exiting 'No Sleep' mode
      • Improving on the last betas
      • v4.09.18 beta issued
      • v4.09.16 beta and v4.09.17 beta
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2010 (203)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile