Windows 2000 Support
Monday, 15 November 2010
v4.00.16 Final Released
Posted on 21:39
by Unknown
This build improves the inter-process communication and updates several languages.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
WARNING: Cracks for Process Lasso may modify HOSTS file
WARNING: Cracks for Process Lasso have been seen to modify your system HOSTS file so that you can no longer access bitsum.com and/or bit...
Licensed user update dialog - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box
Licensed User Update Dialog - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box First, to be clear, the license val...
No more COM
Years ago I wrote my process enumeration and management module. It primarily uses the NT Native API, giving it extended capabilities over th...
Process Lasso v3.65.3 beta released
I've released the first new beta that is 100% UNICODE. I've regression tested almost all the software, though there may still be som...
Licensing changes ... Yes, I still call it Free. Do you?
Starting in Process Lasso v3.50, there have been a few minor changes to the licensing. The free build has these changes: ADDED a system tray...
Nag annoyance reduced
The battle to come up with a tolerable licensing system continues. I struggle with this, as I want my software to be completely free. Howeve...
Version 6 Goes Final
Version 6 Goes Final as v6.0.0.58 I don't even know where to start with the changes, so I'm going to refer you to two documents. Nei...
Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors - Why the old Phenom II x6 remains a great CPU
Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors The good old x6 Phenom II performs *almost* as fast as the latest unreleased generation of AMD proce...
Nag screen changes
Hi my loyal Process Lasso users and friends. Yes, that's right, I've made many new friends during this project ;) I just wanted to l...
Code review and bug tracking continues
This is the tedious part of pre-release work ;o. I will release a new beta though, as soon as I possibly can. Although I've got new prob...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(166)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(20)
▼
2010
(203)
►
December
(23)
▼
November
(34)
Resource usage of v4.00.23 in XP after 2 days
Core optimization
v4.00.23 - Fixing bad v4.00.21 build
Work begins on v4.1, even as v4.0 maintenance cont...
v4.00.21 - Very minor update, non-pushed
v4.00.20 Final
Name change: Free Edition now Semi-Free Edition
Next update, Options menu gets some changes
Spending a day on marketing and new perspectives
v4.00.18 - Cosmetic work for better multi-lingual ...
v4.00.17 - Fix for global configuration file path
Version 4 enjoys a successful launch with good use...
v4.00.16 Final Released
Language updates - Consolidated into v4.00.15 (com...
Post-release silence
Version 4.00.14 FINAL released -- and on time
4.00.14 - Final version - preparing to push out to...
New Process Watchdog support in v4 (a screenshot)
Fixing a few last minute minor bugs in beta
Existing users of Process Lasso - Reset your ProBa...
Fix to global paths in v4 beta
Performance tests pass
More minor bug fixes to the beta, now RC3 comes ...
RC3, then final
If you are seeing random crashes of the GUI or cor...
v4.00.11 RC2 beta refresh
v4.00.11 RC2 beta released
RC2 coming tonight
Web server troubles
New v4.00.10 RC1 beta build to fix blank processes...
Terminal Services in XP/2K .. or 'Help, my process...
v4.00.09 RC1 beta
Final release date set: November 14th, 2010
When CPU Affinity Helps and When HyperThreading Hurts
►
October
(38)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(43)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment