Windows 2000 Support

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, 21 October 2010

Restraint history fixed up

Posted on 02:42 by Unknown
I've fixed up the new restraint history in the beta. This fix, with others is active in v3.99.41. Now, back to it.. no more updates until RC1.







Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • WARNING: Cracks for Process Lasso may modify HOSTS file
    WARNING:  Cracks for Process Lasso have been seen to modify your system HOSTS file so that you can no longer access  bitsum.com  and/or  bit...
  • Licensed user update dialog - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box
    Licensed User Update Dialog  - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box First, to be clear, the license val...
  • No more COM
    Years ago I wrote my process enumeration and management module. It primarily uses the NT Native API, giving it extended capabilities over th...
  • Process Lasso v3.65.3 beta released
    I've released the first new beta that is 100% UNICODE. I've regression tested almost all the software, though there may still be som...
  • Licensing changes ... Yes, I still call it Free. Do you?
    Starting in Process Lasso v3.50, there have been a few minor changes to the licensing. The free build has these changes: ADDED a system tray...
  • Nag annoyance reduced
    The battle to come up with a tolerable licensing system continues. I struggle with this, as I want my software to be completely free. Howeve...
  • Version 6 Goes Final
    Version 6 Goes Final as v6.0.0.58 I don't even know where to start with the changes, so I'm going to refer you to two documents. Nei...
  • Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors - Why the old Phenom II x6 remains a great CPU
    Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors The good old x6 Phenom II performs *almost* as fast as the latest unreleased generation of AMD proce...
  • Nag screen changes
    Hi my loyal Process Lasso users and friends. Yes, that's right, I've made many new friends during this project ;) I just wanted to l...
  • Code review and bug tracking continues
    This is the tedious part of pre-release work ;o. I will release a new beta though, as soon as I possibly can. Although I've got new prob...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (166)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ▼  2010 (203)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ▼  October (38)
      • Review and testing continues
      • Process Lasso fully tested with Windows 7 SP1 rc1
      • v4.00.8 RC1 beta - More fixes
      • Going back to VC10 for x64 build of Process Lasso ...
      • Pushed out v4.00.07 RC1 update
      • v4.00.07 RC1 beta silent update
      • v4.00.06 RC1 beta - Minor adjustments
      • v4.00.05 RC1 beta - Bug fixes to beta
      • Beta version rewrite of 'manage all users' vs. 'ma...
      • Fixing bugs, and a synopsis of our versioning policy
      • Early testing shows more work to do, but we're get...
      • v4.00.01 RC1 beta - Newer RC1 beta now available
      • Restraint history fixed up
      • v3.99.41 beta released for testing
      • ESR feature deferred
      • Process creation log event minor change (note for ...
      • v3.99.39 beta silent update
      • Performance boost of governor in v3.99.39 great, b...
      • Refresh (F5) now also refreshes governor's enforce...
      • Command lines now shown in log
      • v3.99.38 beta - the quick update before the storm
      • Kickin' it, old school
      • Windows 2000 compatibility restored to v3.99 - (as...
      • Increase in applications that responsibly manage t...
      • Great new progress and new daily builds
      • v3.99.37 beta released - This should be a stable beta
      • v3.99.36 beta - Quick official update
      • VS2010 - you dog
      • Build system maintenance, issuing another silent r...
      • Boosting performance, you naughty boy!
      • Silent update to v3.99.35 beta
      • Dedication to localization - new Serbian variant
      • Work continues on new beta ...
      • Indonesian language added - That makes 11
      • v3.99.35 beta released
      • Bitsum Technologies - Become an affiliate. An oppo...
      • New releases - but don't get excited
      • Finishing the GUI
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile