Windows 2000 Support

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Flicker-free dual releases: v3.84.7 final and v3.99.9 alpha

Posted on 23:22 by Unknown
For those who don't know, a backport release is one where I migrate important changes from the latest alpha/beta to the older final version. Having parallel development environments enables this. I've therefore released v3.84.7 final. It eliminates the GUI process list flicker seen in some circumstances, has some translation updates, and backports a couple other minor things. I am pushing it on out.

v3.99.9 alpha also lacks the annoying GUI process list flicker found in earlier builds, amongst many other changes. I'm going to concentrate more on coding now, less talk. v4 must come soon, the changes in the latest alpha series are just too important to wait. We'll be in beta soon, and hopefully be able to test it quickly if enough people are involved.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • WARNING: Cracks for Process Lasso may modify HOSTS file
    WARNING:  Cracks for Process Lasso have been seen to modify your system HOSTS file so that you can no longer access  bitsum.com  and/or  bit...
  • Licensed user update dialog - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box
    Licensed User Update Dialog  - Activation code will be automatically populated in license validation box First, to be clear, the license val...
  • No more COM
    Years ago I wrote my process enumeration and management module. It primarily uses the NT Native API, giving it extended capabilities over th...
  • Process Lasso v3.65.3 beta released
    I've released the first new beta that is 100% UNICODE. I've regression tested almost all the software, though there may still be som...
  • Licensing changes ... Yes, I still call it Free. Do you?
    Starting in Process Lasso v3.50, there have been a few minor changes to the licensing. The free build has these changes: ADDED a system tray...
  • Nag annoyance reduced
    The battle to come up with a tolerable licensing system continues. I struggle with this, as I want my software to be completely free. Howeve...
  • Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors - Why the old Phenom II x6 remains a great CPU
    Surprising Benchmarks on AMD Processors The good old x6 Phenom II performs *almost* as fast as the latest unreleased generation of AMD proce...
  • Nag screen changes
    Hi my loyal Process Lasso users and friends. Yes, that's right, I've made many new friends during this project ;) I just wanted to l...
  • Version 6 Goes Final
    Version 6 Goes Final as v6.0.0.58 I don't even know where to start with the changes, so I'm going to refer you to two documents. Nei...
  • Code review and bug tracking continues
    This is the tedious part of pre-release work ;o. I will release a new beta though, as soon as I possibly can. Although I've got new prob...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (166)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ▼  2010 (203)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ▼  July (19)
      • Third new process watchdog action added
      • Flicker-free dual releases: v3.84.7 final and v3.9...
      • Per-process CPU history now also graphed when view...
      • Accessibility improvement
      • RegNow order automation completed
      • v3.99.8 alpha released
      • Rewrote process icon extraction code
      • New licensing system for version 4
      • Graph tooltips
      • Reduction in GUI memory use
      • Change to installer command line switches
      • Process Lasso v3.99.6 alpha released, to be follow...
      • Inspired and taking v4 to a new level
      • Now offering more RegNow payment options
      • Affinity dialogs now support 32 CPUs
      • Rambling status report
      • v3.99.5 released - new feature to allow user overr...
      • System reset
      • Happy Independence Day to USA
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile